Weather along the Katy Trail
Current weather conditions will load after several seconds. Scroll down for radar map.
- Weather patterns tend to move west-to-east. If it's raining in Clinton today, it will probably rain in St Charles tomorrow
- Most thunderstorms occur in June, but there are many in July and August too
- May has the most rain, followed closely by April, June, and November
- July and August are brutally hot
- Fall foliage peaks around the middle of October, sometimes toward the end
- Missouri weather can vary a lot from one day to the next